The Tasbeeh to be recited in Salat-ul-Tasbeeh is: You will recite it (Tasbeeh ) 300 in four Rakahs. this prayer also called Big prayer.
In Arabic : Subhaan Allaahi wal Hamdulillaahi wa law ilaaha illahu Wallaahu Akbar.
Meaning : Glory be to Allah, All praise is due to Allah. There is no God except Allah. Allah is the greatest.
- Step 1 : Make intention (Niyah) for four Rakahs Nafl for Salaatul Tasbeeh to please Allah and then start your Salaah In the normal way.
- Step 2 : After reading the Thana(Sana) Recite the above tasbeeh 15 times.
- Step 3 : Then Recite Ta’awwuz (A’uzu Billahi), Tasmiyah (Bismillah…)Then Surah Faatihah and any Surah. After this Recite the above Tasbeeh 10 times.
- Step 4 : Then go into Ruku and after Tasbeeh (Subahaana Rabbiyal Azeem ) Recite the above Tasbeeh 10 times.
- Step 5 : Go to Qowmah (standing position after Ruku ) and after saying samee Allaahu Liman Hamidah, Rabbana Lakal Hamdh, Then Recite the above Tasbeeh 10 times.
- Step 6 : Go into the 1st Sajdah and after the tasbeeh (Subahaana RabbiyaAs’la) Recite the above Tasbeeh 10 times.
- Step 7 : Now sit-up from the first Sajdah in jalsa position( Sitting position between the two Sajdahs) and then Recite the above Tasbeeh 10 times.
- Step 8 : Now go into the 2nd Sajdah and after the tasbeeh?(Subahaana Rabbiyal Aa’la ) Recite the above Tasbeeh 10 times.
Note : This completes the 1st Rakah with the Tasbeeh been prayed 75 times. The remaining three Rakahs will be prayed in a similar manner but without Thana(Sana) point and Ta’awwuz (point 3).
Hope it Helps more!